Commercial Property Insurance

Commercial Property Insurance in MinnesotaCommercial property insurance protects your business from losses to your physical assets, like your building, signage, furniture, inventory, and more. Certain businesses may require special property coverage, for things like tools that travel to job sites, or damage to customer items in your possession. There are many coverages that can be added to your policy, depending on your needs. Our experienced agents will help you figure out what coverage is needed and find the best rates. Contact us or request quotes to get started now.

Commercial Property Insurance Coverage

Building & Signage
Covers damage to your building from things like fire, weather, vandalism, and more.
Business Personal Property
Covers losses to your personal property, like office furniture, computers, tools, and more.
Covers losses to your inventory.
Inland Marine
Covers tools and equipment that travel with you to job sites.
Garage Keepers
Covers damage to customer vehicles while they are in your possession.
Bailee Coverage
Covers damage to customer property while it is in your care.
And More
There are a variety of additional coverage options that may be a good fit for you, depending on your needs.


Do I need commercial property insurance?
Even if your business doesn’t own a building or you work from home, coverage may be needed for your business property, like computers, inventory, or equipment. It’s important to get an understanding of the total value of your business property when deciding on coverage.
How do I find the best commercial insurance rates?
To get the best rates, you need to shop around with different insurance companies. As your life changes, the company that offers you the best rates might change as well. As an independent agency, we do the comparison shopping for you.

Let’s Plan for Success

Get Quotes
Skip to content