Health / Medicare Insurance

Health Insurance in MinnesotaHealth insurance protects you from the large costs that can result when medical care is needed. A medical policy will generally cover a portion of needed medical care, and most or all of preventive care. In addition to the basics, there are many coverages that can be added to your policy, depending on your needs. Our experienced agents will help you figure out what coverage is needed and find the best rates. Contact us or request quotes to get started now.

Health Insurance Coverage

Major Medical
Covers a portion of the cost of preventive care, office visits, emergency care, hospital stays, and other medical procedures.
Prescription Drug
Covers a portion of the cost of prescription drugs.
Medicare Supplements
Supplements your Medicare coverage by adding coverage for additional items and procedures.
Covers a portion of dental exams and procedures.
Covers a portion of vision exams and procedures.
Short Term
Major medical coverage that lasts for a limited time, but can be purchased outside open enrollment.
And More
There are a variety of additional coverage options that may be a good fit for you, depending on your needs.


What does coinsurance mean with regard to health insurance?
Coinsurance indicates the amount of covered expenses that will be reimbursed by the insurance company. 80/20 coinsurance means the company will 80% of the bill and you’ll be responsible for the remaining 20%.
How do I find the best health insurance rates?
To get the best rates, you need to shop around with different insurance companies. As your life changes, the company that offers you the best rates might change as well. As an independent agency, we do the comparison shopping for you.

Let’s Plan for Success

Get Quotes
Skip to content